Beatnik is looking for a talented marketer in the full time role of Executive/Senior Executive, Brand Communication. If you meet the requirements, please apply by carefully completing the steps mentioned.
- Manage the execution of campaigns and projects based on client briefs and pre-developed strategies
- Assist in planning short term and long term marketing and promotional activities for different clients
- Delegate creative and strategic works to respective teams and ensure timely and quality delivery
- Maintain client relations and prepare campaign proposals and presentations
- Prepare regular reports of campaign and project performance
- Implement different production related tasks (Video Production, Photo shoot Production etc.) by coordinating with external vendors and partners
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in BBA, Marketing, Management or equivalent from any reputed university.
- Minimum One years of Work Experience (For Senior Executive Position)
- Ability to manage multiple task at hand and deliver tasks within deadline
- Excellent in Bangla and English (both speaking and writing)
- Expert in planning and maintaining campaigns, preparing reports, proposals and presentation decks with correct formatting
- Excellent business communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent presentation skills
For Bonus Marks
- Previous experience in debate, presentation or public speaking
- Incumbent candidates experienced in supervisory/managerial roles will be given preference
- Appreciation for arts, designs and trending pop culture
- Experience of working in different student clubs. Persons with experience in organizing events will get preference.
Selected candidate will be recruited for a 3 month probation period. After successful completion of the probation period, he/she will be employed for a full time position. Depending on skill sets and experience, the remuneration for Executive/Sr. Executive position will be BDT 25,000 to 35,000 based on Experience.
Other job facilities include
- Lunch and evening snacks
- Yearly 20 days of paid leave (Including sick leave and casual leave)
- Regular in house and external training sessions
How to Apply
Please make sure you read the instructions carefully.
If you meet the qualification requirements, send us a cover letter along with your CV at email@example.com. Make sure your files are in PDF Format and put your email subject as ‘Application for Executive, Brand Communication’ for the position of Executive and ‘Application for Sr. Executive, Brand Communication’ for the position of Senior Executive.
The application deadline is August 10, 2020.
Beatnik is a digital marketing and creative agency in Bangladesh. Founded in 2013, the agency strives to provide out of the box creative marketing solutions to brands both locally and globally. Serving over 55+ reputed clients including Marico, Bengal Meat, Confidence Group, Mutual Trust Bank Limited, Unilever, Japan Tobacco International, IPDC, Tecno Mobile Bangladesh, British Council, Banglalink, Burger King, Bkash, World Bank IFC and so on.
Today Beatnik boasts a large team of passionate creatives, technology enthusiasts and digital marketeers. Join Beatnik for an amazing experience for your career as a creative professional.