Beatnik is now hiring a talented Visualizer. This is a full time role. Read through the whole job description and apply if you meet the requirements.
- Create high end visual designs for various marketing communications projects in both traditional and digital media such as social media, display ads, print ads and cover photos, adaptations etc based on provided brief and ideas
- Complete tasks assigned by client servicing team in provided deadline and manage client feedback to create complete content and design projects
- Assist senior designers and team leaders on different design projects to come up with new creative ideas and design them as production visuals
- Assist other teams when needed to deliver new visuals and campaign ideas to the client directly
- Complete training programs assigned by team leaders/senior creative on time
- Assist junior creative designers assigned to you to complete projects and training programs
Minimum Qualification Requirements
- Must possess excellent design creativity, flair and positive attitude with a first-class eye for design details
- Should be able to produce results in a fast paced environment
- At least one year of experience in working in a similar role
- Must be able to work with speed and meet deadlines
- Ability to perform and produce as an individual or as a part of team as well
- Diploma or degree in design, graphic designing or equivalent in related field is an advantage
Job Remuneration & Employment
Candidate will be selected and employed on probation for 3 months. The monthly remuneration for the role is negotiable. After the successful completion of probation period, a full time contract will be given
- Lunch and evening snacks
- Yearly 20 days of paid leave (Including sick leave and casual leave)
- Regular in house and external training sessions
How to Apply
Please make sure you read the instructions carefully.
If you meet the qualification requirements, send us your portfolio of previous works and your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure you put email subject as ‘Application for Visualizer’.
The application deadline is 24th October 2020.
Beatnik is a digital marketing and creative agency in Bangladesh. Founded in 2013, the agency strives to provide out of the box creative marketing solutions to brands both locally and globally. Serving over 55+ reputed clients including Confidence Group, Mutual Trust Bank, Bengal Meat, Marico, Unilever, Concord, British Council, Arla, Burger King, World Bank IFC and so on.
Today Beatnik boasts a large team of passionate creatives, technology enthusiasts and digital marketeers. Join Beatnik for an amazing experience for your career as a creative professional.