Beatnik Digital is looking for a talented candidate in the full time role of “Senior Executive, Finance and Accounts”. If you meet the requirements of the role, please apply by carefully completing the steps mentioned.
- Develop quotations and invoices and keep proper records of the items
- Communicate and followup with the clients for all receivables
- Monitor the projects of all SBU and maintain the list of payments associated with the projects
- Review the receivables and payable aging report on a regular basis
- Set a target and schedule the payments associated with the projects
- Followup and collect the work orders from the client to maintain the smooth process of billing
- Keep track of work orders issued to the vendors and maintain the payable list on a regular basis
- Review the payable list of all SBUs on a weekly basis and maintain a standard procedure of payments for all vendors payments
- Keep records of all kinds of inter-company transfers and payments done through BEFTN and RTGS
- Develop and maintain the bank reconciliation on a regular basis and assist the team leader to develop the financial reports whenever required
- Monitor the activities operated through non-banking financial institutions and reconcile the statements whenever necessary
- Develop and maintain the documentation needed for all kind of TDS, VAT and VDS submission on every monthly basis
- Regularly segregate the VAT and TDS payments and supervise the team for regular payments into government treasuries
- 4+ years of working experience in a similar role
- Advanced knowledge on Pivot Tables, IF, Index Match, Power Query is a must
- Advanced knowledge on Google Sheet such as Query, IF, Index Match is a must
- Strong knowledge of VAT and TAX is a must
Job Remuneration & Employment
Selected candidate will be employed on probation for 6 months. After the end of probation period, a full time employment contract year will follow. The job remuneration for Senior Executive, Finance and Accounts position will be BDT 30,000 to BDT 35,000 (depending on experience and expertise).
Other job facilities include
- Free lunch and evening snacks provided from the office
- Yearly 20 days of paid leave (Including sick leave and casual leave)
- 2 Yearly Festival Bonus
- Mobile Allowances
How to Apply
If you meet the qualification requirements, send us your CV (only in PDF Format, otherwise it will not be counted) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Make sure you put email subject as ‘Application for Sr. Executive, Finance and Accounts’
The application deadline is Thursday, 29th October, 2020.
Beatnik is a strategic marketing and creative agency in Bangladesh. Founded in 2013, the agency strives to provide out of the box creative marketing solutions to brands both locally and globally. Serving over 55+ reputed clients including Marico, Unilever, Mutual Trust Bank, Bengal Meat, Japan Tobacco International, Confidence Group, IPDC, Tecno Mobile Bangladesh, British Council, Banglalink, Burger King, Bkash, World Bank IFC and so on. Today Beatnik boasts a large team of passionate creatives, technology enthusiasts and digital marketeers. Join Beatnik for an amazing experience for your career as a creative professional.