Beatnik Digital is looking for a talented candidate in the full time role of “Senior Executive, Media Buying & Planning”. If you meet the requirements of this role, please apply by carefully completing the steps mentioned.
- Collating Intel on new industry innovations to ensure we’re bringing digital, data and technology innovation solutions to clients
- Digital planning recommendations to deliver upon a desired business outcome
- Digital media planning, buying and implementation
- Reporting of campaign results
- Assist in execution of measurement, pre-campaign and post-campaign analysis
- Continuous review of active campaign management of websites and other online platforms
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in any field from any reputed university.
- Work experience of minimum 2 years as a Media buyer and planner
- Excellent business communication and negotiation skills
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets is a must.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at hand and deliver tasks within deadlines
- Fluent in Bangla and English (both speaking and writing)
- Openness to learn new things
For Bonus Marks
- Experience in preparing reports, proposals and presentation decks with correct formatting will be given more priority.
- Incumbent candidates experienced in supervisory/managerial roles will be given preference
Job Remuneration & Employment
Selected candidate will be employed on probation for 3 months. After the end of the probation period, a full time employment contract will follow. The job remuneration for “Media Buying & Planning Sr. Executive” position is negotiable (Depending on experience).
Other job facilities include:
- Free lunch and evening snacks
- 20 days of paid leave (Including sick leave and casual leave)
- Regular in house and external training sessions
- Yearly Excursion
How to Apply
Please make sure you read the instructions carefully.
If you meet the qualification requirements then send us your CV (Only in PDF format, otherwise it will not be counted) at email@example.com. Please use ‘Application for Sr. Executive, Media Buying’ as the email subject. The application deadline is Sunday, 28th March, 2021.
3 different companies are operating under the banner of Beatnik. Beatnik Digital is a marketing agency primarily focused on digital marketing. Beatnik Designs is a Design Studio, focused on creating break through designing solutions in Bangladesh. Beatnik Technology provides various IT enabled solutions for clients. Founded in 2013, the agency strives to provide out of the box creative marketing solutions to brands both locally and globally. Serving over 55+ reputed clients including including Marico, Bengal Meat, Guardian Life Insurance, Unilever, Confidence Group, Mutual Trust Bank, Japan Tobacco International, British Council, IPDC, Banglalink, Burger King, Bkash, World Bank IFC and so on.
Today Beatnik boasts a large team of passionate creatives, technology enthusiasts and digital marketers. Join Beatnik for an amazing experience for your career as a creative professional.